Carnival Sunday In Trinidad in untouched Mystic Waterfalls with the Livet Crew
(I only made it through by taking it one step at a time … this mindset helped me to get fit again over the next few months)
So today is another birthday for me. These milestones come along and remind us that life is NOT STAGNANT … give me a moment … actually let me share this moment with you. Let's take in some Mighty Gabby as recommended by iNDRANi.
Usually I use my birthdays to reflect, to be grateful for life and to dream. This year I have decided to take it a step further and share some of my reflection with you in the hope that you might benefit from my experiences and mistakes.
My Latest Lesson On Entrepreneurship
Patience is key, because you need to analyse and understand the true power of the moment you are in and how to make it work for you. Using patience wisely, it can be the fastest way to get through your latest challenge. As the "gambler" says :
You got to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em,Know when to walk away and know when to run.You never count your money when you're sittin' at the table.There'll be time enough for countin' when the dealin's done.
- Relationships and experience add up quickly. keep building and nurturing them, they will bear fruit …. have patience it will happen.
- Stay in the game mentally. Even if you are sitting on the bench, stay ready because you never know when an opportunity will come along.
- Be honest with yourself and where you are at, then look yourself in the mirror and tell yourself "I have to become better". It does not matter how good you are right now.
- Trust and faith are what you need to push past your fears.
- You must manage your emotional energy and be careful who or what you invest them in.
- The best way to influence or impact people is to set the example yourself.
- Create your own environment and ensure that you create a space that you can be successful in. You have to make sure that the support and validation you need comes from within.
- Be grateful for what you have, esp. the challenges you are facing which are making you do research and learn new skills for your future moments.
- Process and follow through – keep doing those things you know you should be doing daily. Yes exercise is one of them.
- Create Value – make sure that you are actually helping people to get what they want. (and it is ok to get paid for this)
- And Like YuhSelf – Let Lil Rick tell ya! I Like Muhself for Crop Over 2012