The Entrepreneur’s Bag Podcast – Episode 2
- The need for having enough resources to start a business especially as it relates to time.
- The importance of focus and managing your communication especially with social media.
- The advantage of having deep knowledge and experience in the space that your startup plays in
- And how to go about choosing the right apps for your business.
- Top app – Google calendar
- Minimalize communication and social media etc is not his style – being effective with time
- Laptop – Mac Pro
- Local servers
- IDE – Light studios
- Git hub
- Adobe suite
- Mixing Code – Atom, App tanda
- Using all google apps
- Working in teams
- Having a clear plan and daily agenda
- Mental – mindset appropriate for the time/moment / Adaptability / Being Prepared
- Liking to have enough relaxation to remain real …
- Knowing when the fold / give up on a particular task or project.
Produced by De Red Boyz
Bass & Additional Keyboards – Nicholas Brancker
Additional Background Vocals – Nikita Browne
Mixed by Anthony Lowhar at CMI Barbados
Mastered by Will Quinnell at Sterling Sound NYC